Software Engineer, Lead (Remote)
lockr is a B2C tech company with an unconventional premise: individuals should be in control of their own digital identity, consent, and data.
The value exchange of the Internet – trading user data for subsidized access to digital content – was originally negotiated without consumers at the table. the impending deaths of the cookie and the device ID present a unique opportunity to redefine this model and incorporate consumer choice and consent into the equation.
As software engineering lead, you will manage a team of engineers in the development efforts of various products across the lockr business.
- Architect and lead development of lockr’s early products
- Lead and grow lockr’s early engineering team
- Collaborate closely with the founding team
- Help shape lockr’s the strategic vision and how technology plays a part
- Bring fresh ideas to seed our engineering culture, best practices and norms
- 4+ years building full stack consumer products collaborating closely with design and product teams
- Strong user focused product mindset
- Experience leading projects from ideation to implementation
- Experience managing infrastructure (e.g., AWS, CI/CD, k8s, monitoring/observability)
- Experience or deep interest in security and privacy
- Competitive salaries
- Meaningful equity
- Fully remote work environment
- Semi-annual in-person work retreats (think… in person brainstorm sessions, outdoorsy activities, and lots of good food)
- Flexible hours and ample PTO (we’re not here to babysit – so long as you get your work done – you do you)
- Quarterly WFH stipend
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of a burgeoning business (we fully intend to revolutionize the means by which consumers interact with the internet and would love to have you along for the ride)