Software Engineer, Lead (Remote)
lockr is a B2C tech company with an unconventional premise: individuals should be in control of their own digital identity, consent, and data.
The value exchange of the Internet – trading user data for subsidized access to digital content – was originally negotiated without consumers at the table. the impending deaths of the cookie and the device ID present a unique opportunity to redefine this model and incorporate consumer choice and consent into the equation.
As software engineering lead, you will manage a team of engineers in the development efforts of various products across the lockr business.
- Architect and lead development of lockr’s early products
- Lead and grow lockr’s early engineering team
- Collaborate closely with the founding team
- Help shape lockr’s the strategic vision and how technology plays a part
- Bring fresh ideas to seed our engineering culture, best practices and norms
- 4+ years building full stack consumer products collaborating closely with design and product teams
- Strong user focused product mindset
- Experience leading projects from ideation to implementation
- Experience managing infrastructure (e.g., AWS, CI/CD, k8s, monitoring/observability)
- Experience or deep interest in security and privacy
- Competitive salaries
- Meaningful equity
- Fully remote work environment
- Semi-annual in-person work retreats (think… in person brainstorm sessions, outdoorsy activities, and lots of good food)
- Flexible hours and ample PTO (we’re not here to babysit – so long as you get your work done – you do you)
- Quarterly WFH stipend
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of a burgeoning business (we fully intend to revolutionize the means by which consumers interact with the internet and would love to have you along for the ride)
If you’d like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.