Product Manager, Lead (Remote)
lockr is a B2C tech company with an unconventional premise: individuals should be in control of their own digital identity, consent, and data.
The value exchange of the Internet – trading user data for subsidized access to digital content – was originally negotiated without consumers at the table. the impending deaths of the cookie and the device ID present a unique opportunity to redefine this model and incorporate consumer choice and consent into the equation.
- As a young company with a scaling engineering team, the Product Manager role has historically been handled by the CEO and Head of Operations.
- Product Management at lockr is responsible for the concept, development, and in-market management of our product and product lines (lockrMail, Identity lockr, lockrScan, etc.)
- Working closely with the executive team, engineers, as well as go-to-market resources (marketing, PR, etc.), Product is responsible for deeply understanding lockr’s stakeholders, crafting products that create immediate value and seamless integration.
- We are seeking a Product Manager to lead our strategy to enable the open and free internet with consumers having control of personal identity, consent, and data.
- You will do so with a lens toward both existing industry and proprietary solutions and future trends in privacy.
- You will partner closely with engineering, legal, privacy, policy and business development teams internally and externally.
- The role is responsible for delivery against the product roadmap, curating and managing product discovery, and collaboration with cross-functional leadership to deliver new product features to the market.
- Responsible for execution and delivery of both consumer and B2B product roadmaps.
- Collaborate closely with engineers through all stages of product development, offering business context and insights, providing clear and consistent priorities, working through tradeoffs, and communicating plans and requirements effectively, including written documents and PRDs.
- Cross-functional collaboration with UI/UX product design, engineering, and publisher development to successfully execute new feature launches.
- 4+ years of experience in a product focused role for an enterprise technology or consumer product.
- Strong product management fundamentals, including requirements gathering, use case analysis, PRDs.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams in a highly technical environment (solutions engineer or API integration experience a plus).
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills influencing decisions cross-functionally to deliver product roadmap objectives.
- Proven track record of customer discovery, taking a new idea from concept to execution in the ad tech (or closely related) realm with close customer collaboration.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships at engineering, operations and C-levels.
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments.
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively.
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, or Sciences or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
- Competitive salaries
- Meaningful equity
- Fully remote work environment
- Semi-annual in-person work retreats (think… in person brainstorm sessions, outdoorsy activities, and lots of good food)
- Flexible hours and ample PTO (we’re not here to babysit – so long as you get your work done – you do you)
- Quarterly WFH stipend
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of a burgeoning business (we fully intend to revolutionize the means by which consumers interact with the internet and would love to have you along for the ride)
If you’d like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.