Growth Marketer (Part-Time, Remote)
lockr is a B2C tech company with an unconventional premise: individuals should be in control of their own digital identity, consent, and data. The value exchange of the Internet – trading user data for subsidized access to digital content – was originally negotiated without consumers at the table. the impending deaths of the cookie and the device ID present a unique opportunity to redefine this model and incorporate consumer choice and consent into the equation.
As a young company, marketing has historically been handled by the CEO and Head of Operations, with assistance from freelancers. We have largely focused on paid search as our main customer acquisition channel to date. We are seeking a talented growth marketer to join us on a part-time or freelance basis to help take our marketing efforts to the next level.
- You will conduct a full audit of our consumer marketing site health and SEO
- You will utilize tools such as SEMRush or Similarweb to evaluate our competitor’s promotional strategies and identify areas for improvement, including:
- identifying competitive keywords
- formulating content marketing topics
- selecting optimal referral sites for listings and backlinks
- You will manage consumer social channels including Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to promote relevant content and acquire followers
- You will identify new customer acquisition channels – both paid and organic – and lead testing efforts and optimization across those.
The ideal candidate will have analytical aptitude combined with a creative mindset to effectively reach our target consumer base.
- 3+ years of experience in SEO, Digital Marketing, or Social Media
- Understanding of SEO best practices, search analytics/data, and market trends
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console, and SEMRush or Similarweb
- Experience with social media channels and best practices across Instagram, Twitter and TikTok
- Strong analytics and return on investment mindset and ability to use data and insights to make informed and impactful recommendations
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments.
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fully remote work environment
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to transition to a full-time role.
If you’d like to apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.