Publisher Development, Lead (Remote)
lockr is a B2C tech company with an unconventional premise: individuals should be in control of their own digital identity, consent, and data.
The value exchange of the Internet – trading user data for subsidized access to digital content – was originally negotiated without consumers at the table. the impending deaths of the cookie and the device ID present a unique opportunity to redefine this model and incorporate consumer choice and consent into the equation.
As Publisher Development Lead, you will drive the success of publisher adoption of the Identity lockr across the US and Europe. You’ll be responsible for presenting our offering to publishers, negotiating and executing contracts, ensuring a successful implementation and maintaining the relationship on an ongoing basis. You will develop a deep understanding of Identity lockr and will be able to quickly understand a partner’s role in the ecosystem and how we can together build a prosperous partnership.You will also have a strong knowledge of our B2C business to educate partners on how the sides of the business interact.
- Close new business deals with the largest and most strategic publishers in the world;
- Clearly articulate the value of Identity lockr, handle objections and get the publisher comfortable with adoption;
- Lead trainings with publishers to establish best practices for user-registrations;
- Lead educational trainings with platform and identity partners to educate the industry on our offering;
- Develop and nurture long-term strategic relationships with senior decision-makers at current and prospective clients;
- Be highly visible in market, attend conferences, and be in front of your clients and prospects;
- Help communicate market needs and requirements back to our Product leaders;
- Analyze business opportunities and manage projects that support relationships between lockr and our strategic stakeholders (including the end user);
- Publisher reporting and documentation (internal & external).
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally;
- Experience product consulting and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships at engineering, operations and C-levels;
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments;
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive goals in a highly competitive environment;
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Proven academic and/or professional achievement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Mathematics, or Sciences or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
- 3-5 years of ad-tech experience, preferably at a SSP, DMP, or premium publisher. Business Development experience a plus, although will consider other outstanding candidates with strong publisher facing experience
- Competitive salaries
- Meaningful equity
- Fully remote work environment
- Semi-annual in-person work retreats (think… in person brainstorm sessions, outdoorsy activities, and lots of good food)
- Flexible hours and ample PTO (we’re not here to babysit – so long as you get your work done – you do you)
- Quarterly WFH stipend
- Monthly fitness stipend
- Opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of a burgeoning business (we fully intend to revolutionize the means by which consumers interact with the internet and would love to have you along for the ride)
If you’d like to apply, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.